It’s the fifth episode in our video series on Modern Data Ecosystems! You can catch up with the previous episodes below...
- Episode 1: Understanding Modern Data Ecosystems
- Episode 2: The role MDM plays in a Modern Data Ecosystem
- Episode 3: The role Data Virtualization plays in a Modern Data Ecosystem
- Episode 4: The role a Data Catalog plays in a Modern Data Ecosystem
In this episode, Scott Moore, Director of Pre-Sales at Semarchy, and Mike Evans, Chief Innovation Officer at Amplifi, talk about the role data management and MDM plays in a Modern Data Ecosystem.
We've heard in previous episodes about the need for modern approaches to data management. Have you ever wondered how businesses tackle the ever-growing modern challenges of data? Semarchy's approach focuses on prioritising customers over trends, ensuring effective master data management - it's about a "customer first, trend second" approach in addressing data concerns.
The amount of data companies handle today is astronomical. The explosion of data sources and the sheer volume of information can be overwhelming. It's crucial to have systems in place that not only manage but optimise this vast sea of data. And that's where Semarchy can help, leveraging AI/ML in MDM and emphasising the importance of a Data Catalog.
Tune in as we explore:
- The role of data management and MDM in a Modern Data Ecosystem
- The challenges Semarchy are hearing from customers
- How Semarchy’s customers are approaching modern data challenges
- How Semarchy are leveraging AI/ML in MDM