In this recorded session you'll hear from Amplifi and Nobia, one of Europe's leading kitchen manufacturers and retailers, as we discuss the key role people and culture play in a successful, long-term master data management initiative. Over 5 years, Amplifi and Nobia have worked in partnership to deliver the strategy set out to develop a competent and self-sufficient MDM team getting real value from Stibo Systems’ STEP platform. It's clear throughout this discussion that having a defined strategy on how you intend to set up your team is key. Building a culture of self sufficiency doesn't work for every company, but it worked for Nobia and the result is a well managed, innovative data team that delivers business value.
Who's on the expert panel?
- Tobias Nillson, Group Data & Information Architect @ Nobia
- Stuart Squires, SVP Strategy & Consulting @ Amplifi
- Lisa Haynes, Consulting Director (Nordics) @ Amplifi
- Why only investing in technology won’t solve your challenges and meet your objectives
- Why a clear strategy for long-term MDM competence in your team is key to long-term success
- How embedding a consultancy team into the in-house team delivers better results
- Why identifying the appropriate levels of responsibility for MDM across the business and IT is critical
- The importance of investing in the right technology for your people and processes
- The benefit of engaging external MDM experts to accelerate your team to self-sufficiency