Posted: 7th February 2023
Business Development Executive
Location: Anywhere Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
New business is essential to the successful growth of the organization and you will be supporting the Business Development team in the critical role of building and nurturing the pipeline of new leads and opportunities. Working with social media channels as well as phone and email you’ll be handling inbound enquiries from prospective new clients, finding out more about their data management requirements and identifying opportunities for Amplifi to offer services.
At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team, and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Amplifi as experts.
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifi is a specialist consultancy providing Advisory, Delivery and Support services for data management, data governance and data quality. We are driven by business outcome and long-term success for our clients. We work with leading technology solutions but always put people and process first, then using technology as the enabler. We are not just another system integrator but a strategic partner invested in delivering solutions that align to your business objectives.
The value of data to support wider initiatives such as digital transformation and customer loyalty programmes means that good data management is now a competitive advantage and is increasingly becoming a critical imperative to organisations.
We aim to connect people and data allowing our clients to realise the true value of their information.
It goes without saying that new clients are essential to the successful growth of Amplifi.
In this key role, you will work within our Sales & Marketing team to build and nurture a strong pipeline of prospects and leads.
WHAT YOU’LL BE GETTING UP TO:
You will be working in a hybrid role; on one-hand using tools such as LinkedIn, emails and phone calls to proactively reach out to a curated list of target accounts to connect with relevant stakeholders and make them aware of Amplifi’s services.
On the other, you’ll be supporting marketing campaigns and events by handling inbound enquiries from prospective new clients, finding out more about their data management requirements and identifying opportunities for our team.
Learning and development is a cornerstone of our culture, and you’ll have access to support from our team, especially when working from our office in Leamington Spa.
You’ll also travel from time to time to join members of the Business Development team in client meetings and presentations, as well as to join Amplifi events taking place in various cities in UK and occasionally Europe.
THE ROLE WILL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
- You are a persistent, determined and goal-oriented person who has excellent written and spoken communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- You have experience in technology sales or a phone-based sales role
- You are confident contacting people and asking open questions to gain an understanding of their pain points and needs
- You have the ability to work with all levels of professionals within a business, including Board Executives, Directors, Business Managers, IT Managers and Solution Architects etc.
- You are happy working independently and managing your own time effectively
- You have excellent administration and organisation skills with high attention to detail
- You are proficient with Office 365, especially Outlook, Excel and Word and have a high standard of spelling and grammar
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- Competitive salary
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Company away days
- Accelerated career progression
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*