Posted: 2nd August 2022
As a Business Consultant for the Amplifi, you will deal directly with the client throughout the engagement. Your main objective will be to implement the new Master Data Management or Product Information Management system following Amplifi’s delivery model. You will play a pivotal role in the analysis of the client’s requirements, assisting/leading the project team and be responsible for documenting any bespoke solution designs.
At Amplifi we know that our people are our biggest asset, therefore we are committed to hiring individuals who can embrace and embody our relaxed, family feel culture. We are conscious of creating a diverse and inclusive team, and want to hire people into Amplifi who we can empower and progress. We are aware that you may not meet every single requirement on the advert, but we would encourage you to apply or reach out to one of the team as a lot of us did not begin our careers’ at Amplifi as experts.
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifi is a specialist consultancy providing Advisory, Delivery and Support services for data management, data governance and data quality. We are driven by business outcome and long-term success for our clients. We work with leading technology solutions but always put people and process first, then using technology as the enabler. We are not just another system integrator but a strategic partner invested in delivering solutions that align to your business objectives.
The value of data to support wider initiatives such as digital transformation and customer loyalty programmes means that good data management is now a competitive advantage and is increasingly becoming a critical imperative to organisations.
We aim to connect people and data allowing our clients to realise the true value of their information.
As a Business Consultant, you will work closely with the other members of the project team to ensure successful delivery for the client.
As a Business Analyst for the Amplifi Group, you will deal directly with the client throughout the engagement. Your main objective will be to implement the new Master Data Management or Product Information Management system following Amplifi's delivery model. You will play a pivotal role in the analysis of the client’s requirements, assisting/leading the project team and be responsible for documenting any bespoke solution designs.
In order to be successful, you will apply your knowledge and experience to support the delivery of projects, build valuable relationships with clients, and develop strong capabilities through formal training and working with colleagues across different functions.
WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING UP TO:
- As-is process analysis and to-be process design
- Requirements elicitation, documentation and analysis
- Mapping of business pain points and opportunities; and deriving/specifying proposed project deliverables which address these
- Preparing business teams for change brought about by the implementation of an MDM programme
- Coaching business teams through change
- Delivery of functional design documentation
- Mapping elements of proposed design to business requirements defined by the client
- Progress reporting to PM in line with project specific guidelines
- Contribute to the preparation of training materials to be delivered to Amplifi & client staff
- Define and design quality assurance processes/services and execute these in order to provide quality assurance and review of design artefacts produced by other Amplifi projects
THE ROLE WILL BE A GREAT FIT IF:
You have experience with SOME of the below:
- Requirements gathering, presentations and workshop facilitation
- Consulting experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Process Analysis
- Must be able to capture and document requirements for product data
- Able to work with appropriate modeling tools
- Able to interact with all levels of the enterprise that can provide inputs on data
- Master data management experience would be great, but definitely not essential
OUR TOOLS AND PARTNERS
- Stibo Systems Step, inriver, Semarchy xDM, Alteryx, Talend, Alex Solutions, RedPoint Global)
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical cover through Vitality (this includes, free weekly Café Nero drinks, free cinema tickets, free Apple watch, free amazon prime, and many more rewards through Vitality)
- Competitive salary
- No dress code
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company away days
- Work from anywhere allowance
- Accelerated career progression
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop when you start
- Free use of the mindfulness app Headspace for 1 year
If you have some but not all skills required for this role, don’t worry, we put training/upskilling for each employee as paramount and can give you the complete skill set.
*Amplifi do not accept CV's from agencies*